GPRS/SMS Printer Implementation for Online Food Ordering
GPRS Printer & SMS Printer , for receive/print the online orders from webserver,widely used in restaurant,lottery,etc.
GPRS SMS Printer, FOOD Order Printer for remote text message/orders, receive and print out message automatically from internet or cellphone. Widely used in restaurant,food online shops,taxi,betting,school,hospital,governments,etc......
- The SMS printer is a small, portable, standalone device for receiving and printing text messages sent to it. It takes the advantages of the wide coverage of mobile communication network and convenient installation to meet the fast increasing requirement of users. The main functions are Air Voucher Charge and SMS Printer.
- Suitable for restaurants to receive orders either directly from the customer or from a dispatcher, taxis/cab firms/delivery drivers to receive instructions on new pickups/deliveries, or any other situation where messages need to be conveyed to a remote party.
- 128*64 LCD Display, 24 keys, menu operation interface, easy operation
- Platen removal mechanism, easy loading paper and maintenance
- Prints SMS message
- Standalone device, no need to connect to PC
- Can keep 50 pieces SMS in memory
- Can also send SMS if required
- Air charge: can charge for mobile phone
- Make call
- Power supply
- AC input: 100V-240V AC
- Power adaptor output: DC 9V/2.5A
- Operation temperature: 0-50
- Relative Humidity: 10%-90%
- Atmospheric pressure: 86-106kPa
- GSM parameters
- Bands: Quad bands, GSM850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Frequency stability: <2.5ppm
- Receiver sensitivity: <-103dBm
- Transmit power: 3V
- SIM card interface: 3V
- Antenna: SMA connector
- Thermal Printer
- Paper: Thermal paper roll, 58mm wide
- Effective printing area: 48mm
- Character: 12*24 dots
- Number of columns: 32 columns/line
- Printing Head Life: Paper traveling distance 50KM
- Restaurants: receive order either directly from the a website dispatch
- Receive order from website dispatch and send advertising SMS
- Online shopping;
- Taxis/cab firms/delivery drivers to receive instructions on new pickups/deliveries
- Any other situation where messages need to be conveyed to a remote party.